May 19, 2016
- Monthly accounting statements showing income & expenses
- Rent is directly deposited into owner’s checking account
- Bills such as maintenance, utilities, insurance, HOA fees, etc can be paid through the property account
- Owner accounting records are kept online for viewing
- Printed statements and checks can be mailed if preferred
- Annual Income Statement and Ledger sent for tax preparation
We believe an eviction should never occur since we choose highly qualified tenants based on a very thorough application process. If we ever have to evict a tenant that we choose, we will pay the eviction fees up to $1500.00. Terms & conditions apply. Please contact us for more details.