- Please use the Tenant Portal to request any needed maintenance or repairs
- Alternatively, you can send requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/deliver a letter
- Please email email@example.com or call (619) 797-1471 with any questions concerning your request
- Emergency repairs, please call (619) 797-1471 and then contact the emergency phone line
- Please use the Tenant Portal to pay monthly rent or security deposits
- Alternatively, you can mail/deliver rent to our office. Cashiers checks, personal checks and money orders are accepted. Please make payable to “PME” and put your rental address on the memo line.
- A $50.00 late charge applies to payments after the 5th of the month
Utility Service Information
- Gas & Electric service, call San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) at (800) 411-7343 or visit SDGE Online
- Water Service depends on location and can be looked up at the San Diego Water Authority Online
- Trash service also depends on location. The city of San Diego usually has no charge for single family homes. Trash service companies include EDCO, Waste Management, Republic Services, Daily Disposal and others. Please contact us or refer to your lease for assistance.
- Internet & cable service is optional. Please contact us for permission to install a satellite dish.
School District Information
- Look up your school district and specific school at the San Diego County Office of Education
- You may need to bring a copy of your Residential Lease Agreement to enroll your child
We believe an eviction should never occur since we choose highly qualified tenants based on a very thorough application process. If we ever have to evict a tenant that we choose, we will pay the eviction fees up to $1500.00. Terms & conditions apply. Please contact us for more details.